We are currently recruiting for a PPC Executive to work within our Marketing Department
Reporting to our Digital Marketing Executive, this could be a great opportunity for someone that is looking for their next challenge within Digital Marketing.
The main purpose of this role is to:
Be responsible for all paid digital marketing duties in assisting the marketing team objectives in designing, implementing and managing multiple digital lead generation strategies, whilst achieving company sales targets within defined budgeted spend for all NHC Group brands.
Other aspects of this varied role will include:
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage the company’s pay per click campaigns within defined objectives, profitably;
- Set up multi-channel social ads based on campaign objective i.e. reach, engagements, views, conversions etc; Implementing NHC Holdings’ paid social media strategy across multiple brand portfolios;
- Maximising return on investment for allocated pay per click budget;
- Using Google analytics to ensure pay per click campaigns are targeting the optimum demographics by brand;
- Creating reports on campaign success and reporting these to senior management;
- Develop campaigns, copywriting, test landing pages and writing development plans as required for each brand objective;
This is a demanding role that requires candidates to have:
- Previous experience with managing search, display, programmatic and social pay per click campaigns for a variety of organisations.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to translate campaign briefs into results.
- A proactive self-starter capable of managing their own workload and prioritising on the fly in a busy environment.
- Demonstrable experience in analysis of search, social and product data and metrics with robust reporting and presentation skills
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords & Google Analytics is essential
- Experience in dealing with digital/social campaigns