We are now looking numerous LGV Delivery Drivers to be part of our Trade Show delivery team. This role will suite candidates that have delivery driver experience, driving a LGV ~ 7.5 tonne Vehicle and have the ability to be flexible throughout the year and the week and will involve weekend work and nights out.
Our Trade Show programme has seen a growth over the last few years and this year is no exception. We are looking for a permanent and a seasonal driver. The seasonal contract with us will run until the end of Oct 2018
Principal Accountabilities of the Delivery Driver role:
- To transport and installour products using an LGV Vehicle at Company Shows and Exhibitions safely and on time, to project a professional company image and to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- To set up and collectthe show stock in accordance with instructions provided by the Company and inform of any problems associated with show installation.
- To be available to liaise with Regional Sales Manager’s and Agents to resolve any problems that may occur whilst a show is in operation.
- Upon collection of show stock, inspect it and store in appropriate locations and in appropriate parts of the warehouse, completing stock takes as and when required and feeding back on any details of any products damaged requiring cleaning or refurbishment.
- Ensure Company vehicles are correctly looked after and driven, completing vehicle checks as specified by the Company, reporting any defects to the Distribution and Service Coordinator.
- Cover other deliveries within the department
What we are looking for in our Delivery Driver ~ Show Programme :
- Must take pride in their work and have an excellent attention to detail including good organization skills ~ the role will involve stand set up that has to compete with our competitors;
- Be flexible and have a good work ethic;
- Has to be an excellent communicator at all levels, you will be liaising with show organisers, self-employed sales agents and our Board of Directors;
- Good knowledge of the road network and efficient route planning and hold a current CPC Licence;
- Hold the appropriate LGV licence to drive a 7.5 tonne wagon and a 3.5 tonne Van;
- Must be able to work well under pressure, multi task and the ability to prioritise workloads successfully;